Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 26 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:13 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Character Creation Template
~+ Lazy Crazy +~ I_icon_minitimeby SirLawl Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:05 pm

» The World As It Is Known
~+ Lazy Crazy +~ I_icon_minitimeby SirLawl Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:01 pm

» ~+ Lazy Crazy +~
~+ Lazy Crazy +~ I_icon_minitimeby Nell Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:59 pm

» The.Vampire.Diaries.4x05.Il.killer.ITA-ENG.720p.DLMux.x264-DarkSideMux.mkv.torrent
~+ Lazy Crazy +~ I_icon_minitimeby  Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:14 am

~+ Lazy Crazy +~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Masaki
Admin
Masaki

~+ Lazy Crazy +~ Empty
PostSubject: ~+ Lazy Crazy +~   ~+ Lazy Crazy +~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 12:54 am

"Come on, girl. I don't have time to fight with you over this."

Once more I had tugged on that glorified horse's mane, earning me naught but a neigh of protest and and a myriad of increasingly anxious footsteps. I sighed, dissatisfied, as I shifted my new bounty into a more bearable position on the saddle in front of me. Strategic relocation was such a hassle. Kidnap seemed to harsh of a term. Made it sound like I was going to deliver the paltry girl to an abandoned cave and bludgeon her upon arrival.

Which-- I'll remind you-- Wasn't my plan for this evening.

I knew which Pegasus was her's. What half-decent... Er... Strategic relocater wouldn't have done his or her fair share of research on their cargo prior to the fateful escapade? However, I had done more than just this. I had come more than prepared (if only barely). I had a stash of those oh-so-intoxicating sugarcubes in my pockets in preparation of this arrival of this moment. And, by the way, I say had in past tense because of the fact that... Well, those little treats weren't intoxicating to only horses and their kin. I possessed within my head enough of a brain, however, to allow one last sweet to remain by it's lonesome in the cavernous depths of my pocket.

"Are we friends now?"

That's what I asked the silly creature anyway as I leaned over my new treasure to offer it a sugar cube. The creature vilely licked it from my hand before letting escape a noise still foreign to my ears. It was appeased, I had assumed, as it made a funny little dance with it's hooves before backing out of it's stall.

Tug here, tug there, hold here-- It was quite simple. I had rode Pegasuses countless times as a boy. My grandpa owned a ranch, that was. Consequently, it wasn't difficult for me to coax the creature into the air and waywardly toward our destination. I kept one hand on the Pegasus's mane and left the other to securely cradle the young girl against me.

Originally, my fear was utilizing too little sleep serum, but things seemed to be working peachily as of the moment. Feeling her stir in her sleep, however, alerted me to the fact that my good fortune wouldn't remain until we reached our new residence.

Last edited by Masaki on Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nell
Admin
Nell

~+ Lazy Crazy +~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~+ Lazy Crazy +~   ~+ Lazy Crazy +~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 1:24 am

"Nnn...~"

I yawned softly, as I always did, since it was only what was expected of a proper... lady. More like a habit than a natural thing, I had always known.

It wasn't that I was dumb or anything. No, I was very intelligent. Just slow to wake up. Very slow.

...More than very. Luckily it didn't take too long to realize, that I was indeed, not in a fluffy and comfortable bed. I also realized that hey, I was pretty high up into the air. It came slowly, but as soon as I had grasped it all, I panicked. I don't think anyone wouldn't panic, being carried away by a strange man on a pegasus.

Not the brightest thing to do, but my first reaction was to squirm and kick my legs a bit. That only hurt in the end, making me panic more over the fact that I would fall if I continued. Not really a great choice in this situation. In fact, it probably would've been more wise to pretend to sleep longer than anything else.

So of course, my first instinct when it comes to falling is to grip onto something that'll prevent it, right? Naturally, I grabbed at the man's shirt and gripped at it tightly in fear. As nobility, I wasn't really used to life threatening situations. In fact, the issue of the man had completely slipped my mind. I really only wanted to survive.
Back to top Go down
https://iscanadacandy.rpg-board.net
Masaki
Admin
Masaki

~+ Lazy Crazy +~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~+ Lazy Crazy +~   ~+ Lazy Crazy +~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 1:38 am

"So you're finally awake, miss. Good morning!" were the first words which escaped my mouth.

Naturally, I reacted swiftly to her now awakened shuffling. After all, her awakening was an event I had expected quite some time prior to it's happening. It was a difficult thing to accurately state that my grip on the girl had tightened further, though it was true-- Particularly when she started squirming as if she were some silly fish who had just found itself yanked from it's aquatic homeland.

"Ah, you know, I really wish we had met on better terms, miss. I'm kidnapping you if you hadn't noticed! Although kidnap is such a harsh word. Don't you agree?" I couldn't resist the chuckle that escaped my lips. "My name is Masaki Hideaki, and I'll be your kidnapper for an undefined amount of time! Nice to meet you!"
Back to top Go down
Nell
Admin
Nell

~+ Lazy Crazy +~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~+ Lazy Crazy +~   ~+ Lazy Crazy +~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 1:53 am

"G-Good morning?! You claim to be a kidnapper and you say that?! This isn't some sick joke, right?" I couldn't believe it. I was kidnapped, and it seems to have been by some guy who is a little sick in his head. I could deal with those two things separately, but together? Come on, give me a break.

It would be wrong to say I wasn't scared. I was scared to death, yeah. But I figured, if I acted normal, maybe I'd get out of this situation! Though I also knew that was just hoping for the impossible.

"Ehem... Well then, Mister Hideaki, if you're a kidnapper, you know very well who I am, right? I'd prefer it if you didn't call me miss. Nell is fine." A secret desire of mine came out. I mean, no one ever called me anything but miss, so I figured that if anyone would, it'd have to be a kidnapper at this point, right?

"And loosen your grip a little. It's uncomfortable."

"If I'm going to be pressed up against someone like that, it won't be a damn kidnapper." I thought. Or rather, mumbled. It was a bad habit I had, speaking out loud. My teachers always nagged at me for it.
Back to top Go down
Masaki
Admin
Masaki

~+ Lazy Crazy +~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~+ Lazy Crazy +~   ~+ Lazy Crazy +~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 2:17 am

"Yep! Good morning! Oh, and, Miss Nell?" I easily adjusted to the requested name change. Partially. "Would you rather it I hold onto you this this tightly or plummet a couple hundred feet to your death? It has to be done~"

Without loosening my grip, I hummed the rest of the trip along to one or two particularly catchy classical songs that the myriad of radio stations had seemingly unknowingly chosen to play far more often as of late. Absentmindedly, I wondered if the girl had ever heard the songs in the entirety of her life. I wasn't cruel enough to question her concerning such trivial topics at a moment such as this one, however.

Promptly following our landing in the front yard of my newly purchased (yet quite small) villa, I scooped her up by the waste as I dismounted our new horse friend. It was a quaint place, I'd say. Just a nice little house on the border of the woods-- Nothing would look suspicious! This was especially true considering the fact that the family I had purchased the villa from ensured me that they were on extremely good standings with Nell's family and other political figures. Moving on however, I smiled kindly at the said creature before returning my attention to the girl.

"See! It's not so bad! She's here with us too!"

Turning my attention to the Pegasus once more, "Stay."

I quickly turned heel before prancing right through the doorway of our new home and strolled assertively into the villa's farthest bedroom. I was nice-- I was quick to return her to steady ground, though while doing so, ensured that I made quick work of locking the door directly behind me.

"Welcome to your new bedroom! Rather, should I say, "Welcome home?"" Once more, I laughed. "Make yourself at home! I know it's still quite barren, though, you see, I just recently purchased this house and haven't had the time to make things more inviting for you. My sincerest apologies!"

And they were sincere ones, too. No girl should have to suffer with a coverless bed and a mere desk tucked in a corner. I would have it fixed up in a jffy however, I can assure you that, ladies and gentlemen. All the boxes were tucked away in the basement, anyway...

"Oh, and... Hm... The windows can't open! You'd best not try to break them either, okay? It'd be in your best interests not to try to escape at all. I don't want to have to chase after you, you hear?"
Back to top Go down
Nell
Admin
Nell

~+ Lazy Crazy +~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~+ Lazy Crazy +~   ~+ Lazy Crazy +~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 2:36 am

"Not Miss Nell, just Nell."

I stayed silent for the rest of the trip. There obviously wouldn't be much arguing with him. And really, he was right.

The music he hummed was somewhat comforting, but it didn't really cure my fears. I was only allowed to listen to the music that they wanted me to sing and play instruments to. But that was back then, before they gave up on teaching me every instrument ever. I would've been alright with one, but apparently since I couldn't do them all, I was a failure at music. My parents just hired professionals for musical entertainment after that.

I didn't speak again until we entered my so-called new bedroom. "Thanks. I guess. Not really something I want to say to my kidnapper, to be honest."

The rest of what he said didn't need a reply whatsoever. I didn't really have a plan to escape yet, I didn't know where to go, etc... And I didn't even know what his true intentions were. If anything I knew I should just wait.

I already felt more free than before, anyways.
Back to top Go down
Masaki
Admin
Masaki

~+ Lazy Crazy +~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~+ Lazy Crazy +~   ~+ Lazy Crazy +~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 8:57 pm

"Oh no no, It's not, "I guess," but rather only, "Thank you." Be glad I was the one who kidnapped you before some really bad guy had the chance to." I sighed, still looking in her direction. "Oh, but you must be hungry by now, right? I'll have breakfast ready in a jiffy."

Turning heel toward the door was a quick process, and my nimble fingers had quickly turned the door's lock into the unlocked position. Just before departing the room, with only my head remaining visible to the girl, I said to her, "Well it may be an hour or two on second thought. I should really unpack all the kitchen boxes. Stay in here like a good girl until then!" And with that, I closed the door wholly behind me.

Fortunately, each box I had packed was neatly labeled in accordance to which room the said box's contents belonged in. As such, all of my kitchen supplies were located within boxes labeled, "Kitchen".

Blender, plates, utensils... You know-- Just the usual things shoved here and there.
Back to top Go down
Nell
Admin
Nell

~+ Lazy Crazy +~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~+ Lazy Crazy +~   ~+ Lazy Crazy +~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 9:59 pm

"You may be able to keep me in this room, but you can't control whether or not I'm grateful to you." Seriously.

After Masaki left, I scanned around the room quietly. There wasn't very much to it, and also not much of a way to get out. I quickly decided that he really meant for there to be no escape, and that the only way for me to get out would be to somehow earn his trust first.

Luckily, I was hungry. I was pretty scared the food would be poisoned or something, but if he wanted me dead he probably would've dropped me off the pegasus instead of bothering to bring me here. Again, I wasn't dumb. Maybe a little airheaded.

The problem that faced me at the time was keeping myself entertained in such a boring room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

~+ Lazy Crazy +~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~+ Lazy Crazy +~   ~+ Lazy Crazy +~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~+ Lazy Crazy +~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RP-
Jump to: